Things you might want to know:
- An interest in functional programming is the only thing we'll ask
- You don't need to be an expert, or even have any experience at all.
- We're language-agnostic, typically we've used Haskell, Scala, Clojure, Groovy, etc but if you know something else...
- ...We're always looking for new ideas, topics & speakers.
- We're doing a mixture of practical stuff (looking at Project Euler, L-Systems for example) and some show-n-tell sessions as well.
- We might have 3 or 4 speakers in an evening, but we'll always try to include some coding
- Bring laptops if you like, there is wifi. There is also pizza.
- We meet roughly monthly, on the last Tuesday of the month.